Wednesday, May 17, 2006

These few days collect back exam scripts. Saw all the depressing marks. The most depressing thing is, for this time, I put in alot more effort than previous exams and all I recieve back for putting so much effort was an even worst results. What is it showing me?? The more effort u put in, the more disappointment you will recieve? Or is it I had not put in enough effort? Haix.. so depressing... 2 more months to prelims and less than half a year to o'levels and my results are getting WORST! It is not getting better at all. But worst! I am sure I put in more effort this time. bUT why is this happening? Haix.. I am not really very sad about my results cause it is the fact that can't be change le. But I just don't understand why when we put in more effort, the results seems to get worst. Or is it the problem lies with me?? Can someone please enlighten me? Thanks. I am going to put in even more effort, so that next time I won't drop down even more.
It can be quite depressing after all.


thats what friends are for;
8:14 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
. about you .
*MADeline*
*16teen*
*singaporean*
*capricon gurl*
*03 jan 1990*
*Temasekian*
*Councillor*
*vocalist*
*counsellor [failed wan]*



. lurfee .
*animals*
*volunteery work*
*chocs*
*egg tarts*
*teddies*
*cute stuffs*
*frenzz*
*family*
*nature*
*help all i can*
*DORY[finding nemo]*
*DoMokUn*
*singing*
*music*
*l.a.m.e.r.s*
*choir*
*council*
*team temasek*
*piano*
*angels*
*anime*
*hamtaro*
*guitar*

. dislikes .
*smokers*
*insects*
*cruelty to animals*

. wishlist .
able to go overseas do volunteery work
`digital camera
`BIGGEST teddy bear! =D
`mp3
`peaceful world
`everyone happy
`be a volunteer
`help everyone
`improve in counselling
`stay happie 4eva
`learn piano or guitar
`choir get sliver for syf
`things go well in council
`musical dolpin water ball [at the dolphin bay]
`precious moments stuffs
`compose my own song
`buy piano
`buy guitar

. darr-links .
alex`- audrey` - brian`- caiyun` candice`- caroline` chee yang`- cheryl` claire`- tms council` darius hom3page`-darius` debbie`- denise`- dawn` felicia`- hakim` gerald- han yang` henry`- hiangling` huiwen`- ivan` jefferson`- joan` joash`- john` jun ji`- kangsheng` licia`- lek` marlisa`-mervyn` michael`- patrick` peng soon`- priscilla` Ramesh` royce`- ryan` serene`- shawna` shermaine`- sherilyn` shirley`- steffie` Stuart`wai khang`- xiao yan` xuanxuan`- yuan li` yu ren`- zhi yi`- zhu yin`


. designer .
sweet-innocence*

And i never thought i'll feel this way
And as far as im concerned
Im glad i have the chance to say
That i do believe i love you
And if i should ever go away
Well then close your eyes and try
To feel the way we do today
And then if you can remember
Keep smiling keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me for sure
Thats what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
Thats what friends are for