Saturday, November 05, 2005
Today is our school open house.. I wake up early in the morning...haha... went to school for choir duty first.. but went for council meeting first.. haha... so glad that the camp change back to in school.. feel so sorry... cos i guess miss lim is trying her very best to change camp to outside school... But i guess.. is still not the time to change for the councillors... I think we are still not ready yet.. Then choir duty... it was outside avt with the other 3 aesthetics group... The Dance Performance is nice... =) so do the band and CO... =) and of course not forgetting choir.. although I think we sang abit off... but i wass still quite happy... =) cos the parents seems satisfied.. haha...=p Then... went to eat lunch in needlework room... After lunch, the start of council duty... Went to stand at the foyer.. cause have to usher the parents... I was so happy to usher.. cause I LOVE ushering... haha.. I just don't know why.. Maybe from sec 1 till now... I had been doing ushering duty.. haha... =D Then brought the parents around.. show them the places around the school... the various CCAs and stuffs... haha... Finally everything ended at around 4 plus... Then went for dinner... kind of sad.. only like 4 people.. den later meet Han Yang.. so become 5 people only.. I guess the rest all too tired to come out.. haha... =) Have a GOOD rest people! =)I was also very tired when I reach home.. haha... the legs like gonna break apart... have been standing like whole day, if not walking... haha... =X
emmz... so many things in my head nowadays...
mad was here b4...
thats what friends are for;
11:31 PM