Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Today I am just not very in the mood.... Facing so many things....Guess i just simply 'Shut Down' my smile already....Don't know why so not in mood too... Maybe because this week is far too stressful for me??? Got SYF, tests, speech day and many other worries in mind... Haix... Everytime facing so many undone work and looking at the time i had left.... I only feel more worry and worry and stress and stress... Wondered how others handled stress... I am trying to handle it too... but think i jus handle too much till I can't stand it no longer... TOday just feel like exploding... Haix... But always couldn't explode out.... =( One fine day maybe I will really go MAD.. just like my name.... haix... I always ask myself why the world is so stressful?? I always blamed on HUMANS!! Because humans are getting so greedy that they want everything to be perfect, want everyone to know more things... I also don't understand or see where i am going through this years of studying... I seems to have no goal yet... Haix... I always hoped to go to a place which belongs to no one else except me... Then, i will stay there 4eva... alone... silently.. However is so impossible... the world is just so REALISTIC...!!=( I am just so sad.....Nothing for me to say... Jus wanna come and blog today... get rid of all my unhappiness and stress!!! Haiz... that's not the only thing that make me so sad... Many other things too... I jus lazy to type...lazy to say out.... so could only keep them in my heart bottles again.... I want to go to the BEACH!!! Really want to go there now... Scream out and Cry there... No one will hear my screams or cries there...as the sea will drown all of it and also drown all my unhappiness and stress.... I really missed the Beach... Hoping to go to a place called Dolphin Bay.....
Sad Mad....=(
=cries=
[shut off]
thats what friends are for;
8:59 PM